You want salad for lunch but you do not have time to chop it all up in the morning. You have been operating via the drive via for lunch and spending far more cash than you like for meals that is not as healthful as you like. You grab a granola bar and feel that will sustain you via lunch but then you crash in the afternoon with your productivity. I have a answer for you: The Salad Cutting Bowl.
The Salad Cutting Bowl
Save time by generating a salad that makes it possible for you to toss components with each other
in the morning and chop it later when you are prepared for lunch. How, you
may well wonder? This is one particular of my preferred new approaches to consume far more salads at
lunch (and saving cash and consuming healthier also by generating them
myself!), and it is making use of a brand new tool referred to as the Salad Cutting Bowl.
I really like tossing in dark romaine or spinach, adding other vegetables like
cucumbers and tomatoes and carrots, and then chicken breast I have
pre-grilled for the week (no will need to reduce into strips, you reduce later!).
I just use the bowl to reduce via my components in about 30 seconds
when I am prepared for lunch and finish with the dressings and toppings I
have packed also. Healthful consuming has never ever been simpler!
7 Salads You Will Enjoy
Asian Kale Salad
Classic Greek Salad
Fresh Fruit Salad
Spinach, Feta & Cranberry Salad
Spinach, Cranberry & Feta Salad
- three cups spinach
- three oz cooked chicken breast
- 1 apple, cored, reduce in half
- 1/four cup dried cranberries
- 1/four cup feta cheese
- 1/four cup glazed walnuts
- To prepare: Add the spinach, chicken, and apple to the colander of the Salad Cutting Bowl. Add toppings to the divided sections in the leading of the cutting platform. Spot the cutting platform on leading of the colander and twist till the notches are aligned. Add significant bowl underneath the colander and lid to the leading of the bowl (such as fork and spoon and dressing).
- When prepared to consume: Take away dressing container, fork and spoon, and pour out topping components into gray lid. Flip the bowl more than and use the Coated Chef’s Knife to reduce along the slots. Gently lift the colander and turn it one particular quarter turn slice once more. Continue turning and slicing till generate reaches the preferred size. Slide out the colander to pour the salad into the bowl. Add dressing and toppings.
Harvest Cobb Salad with Homemade Poppyseed Dressing
To study far more about the Salad Cutting Bowl or to buy, go to www.pamperedchef.com/pws/jenhaugen.
Jen Haugen, RDN, LD, is a mom, author and registered dietitian nutritionist. She owns her personal company as a Pampered Chef consultant exactly where she loves teaching how to make cooking quick and uncomplicated and healthful. She delivers private in-household cooking experiences for hosts and their good friends to collect in the kitchen and study kitchen strategies and recipes and use tools to make cooking entertaining. Like her Facebook Web page, Jen Haugen RD, exactly where she has a weekly cooking show. Comply with her on Instagram at Jen Haugen RD. And subscribe to her weblog at jenhaugen.com.