A tasty option to the conventional Greek salad!
- two dakos rusks (locate them at Greek deli-shops or on the net)
- 1 significant tomato, chopped in squares
- three–four basil leaves, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp further-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp capers
- 60g feta cheese, chopped in squares
- Place the rusks at the bottom of the plate and springle with a couple of tablespoons of water to soften them a bit.
- Stir the tomato, basil leaves, capers and feta cheese with the olive oil in a bowl.
- Add the tomato salsa mixture on top rated of the rusks and get pleasure from
Search phrases: greek meals, mediterranean diet, cretan diet, vegetarian, salad
Recipe Card powered by