There is no improved way to place all of my preferred items with each other in a single glass than in this mocha frappe recipe! Cacao powder supplies a hefty supply of magnesium, collagen provides anti-inflammatory protein, coconut milk supplies wholesome fat, and coffee is, nicely, important. Blend this up and you may possibly uncover oneself dropping your each day Starbucks habit. Plus, delight in having a nutrient dense snack in a glass, as this covers all the bases – protein, carbohydrates and fat.
Although I make mine version with homemade coconut milk, you could of course make it with your personal milk of decision.
Homemade Mocha Frappe Recipe
Prep time: two minutes
Blend time: 20 seconds
Yield: 1 serving
- 1 cup homemade coconut milk (recipe right here)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cacao powder (like this)
- 1- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons maple syrup (depends on how sweet you like it)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons or 1 scoop of collagen powder (like this)
- two-four coffee ice cubes (just freeze your leftover drip coffee in ice cube trays, I use decaf)
- Topping of decision (optional, only if you are feeling fancy)
- Combine all components in a blender.
- Blend till smooth, about 20-30 seconds.
- Best with your decision of whip cream and chocolate shavings if preferred.
What’s your go-to coffee beverage? Please share in the comments!