You’re going to love these easy-to-make sweet treats from Raw Bake Station’s Evie Waxman. With just 6 ingredients they couldn’t be more simple. A smooth fudge-y consistency and a caramel after taste – these are the perfect snacks to keep indoors when you’re craving a little bit of joy away from a rainy day!
For the Slices:
3 tbsp Coconut oil
22 Medjool Dates
160g Desiccated Coconut
4 tbsp Maple Syrup
1/2 tsp Maca powder
100g Dark Chocolate
40g Desiccated Coconut
20g Chopped nuts of your choice
– Add all of the slice ingredients into a food processor.
– Blend until combined and sticky, this may take a while. NB. You may have to scrape down the slides of the processor and blend again.
– Once binded, pour the mixture into a lined baking tray and press down using your hands or the back of metal tbsp.
– Smooth over, ensuring you cover all the edges of the tray.
– Place your fudge slab in the freezer for 30 minutes.
– Melt the dark chocolate in a glass bowl over a saucepot of hot (not boiling) water.
– Remove the fudge base from the freezer and cut into slices.
– Dip the fudge slices in chocolate and sprinkle your toppings to your desire!
Store in the fridge using an airtight container for up to a week… if they last that long!