Lemon Zucchini (courgettes)
October 10, 2018
: two adults + 1 infant
: 1 min
: five min
: six min
The most easy side for the loved ones or meal for your BLWER six months old+. These Lemon Zucchini’s come out so succulent and are ideal as a side dish. The lemon adds vitamin c which aids absorption of iron which is in the zucchinis.
- two significant Zucchinis (courgettes)
- 1/two lemon
- 1 teaspoon of mixed herbs
- Step 1 Just slice up 2x zucchinis (courgettes) into approx 6cm length slices and spot onto a hot fry pan with a small unsalted butter or olive oil.
- Step two Reduce half a lemon and spot it face down (leave the lemon to heat up) sprinkle mixed herbs or any herbs you like! When the lemon has heated up choose it up and squeeze it all more than the zucchinis (then discard lemon).
- Step three Toss zucchini for about 2min (till a small soft but not soggy so bub can choose it up.