I’m so glad I lastly had time to make this dish. I fell in love with it about 2 months in the past when a colleague introduced some to work. Historically it’s served with injera, a fermented sorghum flour flat bread. Nevertheless, I don’t actually know the right way to make that but, so I served it with a teff flour gluten free bread and a few tempeh. So scrumptious!
After I say, I had time to make this, what I actually imply, I’m so glad I’ve an equipment that may make it for me whereas I put my toes up for a wee bit after a protracted day at work. It’s now not less than a month since I’ve had the Magimix Prepare dinner Professional and the love is stronger and stronger. It’s making my life within the kitchen a lot simpler that I can barely consider it.
Take this dish for instance – it took me 2 minutes to prep, 2 seconds to alter the setting after sautéing, after which I didn’t should thoughts it …AT. ALL. After which it was prepared. After which I devoured a good quantity of scrumptious, home made meals. Are you able to think about life being really easy? I nonetheless can not.
Hope you get pleasure from this as a lot as I did.
- 1.5 cups pink lentils
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- three garlic cloves, grated
- 1 TBSP Berbere spice (Ethiopian spice paste)
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- three cups water
- 1/three tsp salt
- 1/four tsp pepper
- Course of the onion and carrot within the Magimix meals processor or chop by hand.
- Change the bowls of the Magimix and add the onion, carrot, garlic, spice and oil to the bowl. Safe the lid in place and cook dinner on the Simmer setting for 10 minutes, on pace 1A, at 95C.
- As soon as completed, add the lentils, tomato can, water, salt and pepper and safe the lid. Prepare dinner on the Simmer setting for 1 hour and 10 minutes, on pace 1A, at 100C.
- When completed, serve with toasted bread, tempeh and contemporary parsley.