Gluten-Free Three Bean Vegan Chili
Gluten-Free Three Bean Vegan Chili—
This vegan chili is easy, tremendous straightforward, scrumptious, and most of all….gluten-free!!
Let’s make some gluten-free three bean vegan chili!!
- 1/four cup olive oil
- 2 stalks inexperienced onions, chopped
- 2 massive bell peppers, diced
- 1 massive vidalia onion, diced
- 2 tbsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. pepper
- 2 (1 oz.) gluten-free chili seasoning
- 2 (15.5 oz.) cans crimson kidney beans
- 2 (15.5 oz.) cans white beans
- 2 (15.5 oz.) black beans
- 2 (6 oz.) tomato paste
- 1 (28 oz.) crushed tomato
- 1 (15 oz.) tomato sauce
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1/four cup brown sugar
- In massive saucepan, over medium warmth. Pour olive oil and saute onion, inexperienced onion, bell peppers till onions are translucent. Add frozen corn and proceed to saute for two minutes.
- Add tomato paste, tomato sauce, crushed tomato, chili seasoning, and brown sugar. Proceed to cook dinner for five minutes.
- Add beans. Proceed to simmer for 30 minutes. Stir sometimes.
We now have three bean vegan chili. Serve with tortilla chips. Get pleasure from!!