NO-BAKE Carob Oaty Bites
November 6, 2017
: Made 10 balls
: 5 min
: 30 min
: 35 min
- 1/2 cup oats
- 2x tbsp almond butter
- 1x tbsp carob powder (you should buy out of your native well being meals retailer)
- Three tbsp of water
- 9x seedless dates (Prep: soak the dates in sizzling water till mushy, then drain out the water) OR alternatively 2x heap tablespoons of ‘date paste’
- Step 1 Mix all components in a blender for 1-2minutes (till combination is moist sufficient to mould into balls… if too moist simply as extra oats!)
- Step 2 Roll every ball to the dimensions you need (utilizing moist arms – makes it simpler to roll), then flippantly coat/roll every ball in oats or dessicated coconut if you happen to choose.
- Step 3 Place balls into an hermetic container and place within the fridge for 30min to set.
- Step 4 You may as well freeze these balls (which I choose in order that they last more). To defrost: take the frozen balls out of the freezer and go away on the kitchen bench for 30 minutes. Take pleasure in this scrumptious recipe!