Easy Dessert Recipe for the Oven, BBQ (or Even on the Fireplace When Tenting)
It is a variation on a easy, French dessert. It’s historically made with cherries, however you’ll be able to substitute peaches, raspberries, blueberries, or actually any softer fruit you like. Much like an oven-baked pancake, this may be served heat or cool, and could be a dessert or indulgent breakfast choice.
For this picture, the clafouti was baked in a forged iron pan, on the BBQ – which additionally makes this a very good scorching day or tenting selection too! This dish has additionally been taken to pot luck lunches to nice reception.
Makes 6 servings
What you want:
- Three massive eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/four cup of sunshine cream, or mixture of milk and heavy cream
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup all goal flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup of fruit, diced if wanted (if utilizing canned fruit, pat dry earlier than including)
- Grease a 9 or 10 inch pan – might be spherical, oval or sq.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Beat eggs with sugar, preferrably with an electrical mixer. Add cream and vanilla.
- Stir in flour and salt
- Distribute fruit over backside of ready pan, and pour batter over fruit
- Bake for about 45 minutes, or till set.
Per Serving (calculations completed with 10% cream, and cherries)
- Energy: 197
- Protein: 5.Three g
- Carbohydrates: 30 g
- Fats: 6 g
- Fibre: 0.79 g
Searching for extra easy meal planning ideas and wholesome recipes for a more healthy way of life? Join our weekly publication for a wholesome recipe of the week (and diet articles and movies with a balanced dwelling philosophy to assist encourage wholesome habits however nonetheless save room in your favorites). Our diet publication is written by the Calgary Nutritionists on our crew who every maintain knowledgeable Registered Dietitian license to make sure you are getting credible recommendation.