Barbecue Summer season Recipe for Corn on the Cob
This recipe is nice for the barbeque or an open campfire subsequent time you might be tenting!
Makes Four corn cobs
What you want:
Four Contemporary corn cobs
2 Tbsp softened butter
2 tsp chili powder
1 tsp floor cumin
1 tsp garlic salt (or garlic powder)
1 Tbsp minced contemporary parsley or cilantro
The way you put together:
1. Pull corn husks again fastidiously and take away silk. Soak corn cobs in a bowl of water for 20 minutes and drain on paper towel.
2. Whereas corn is soaking, mix butter with chili, cumin and garlic salt/powder in a small bowl.
3. Dry corn cobs with a paper towel and unfold 1/Four Tbsp of the butter combination on every cob with palms or pastry brush.
4. Clean husks again into place and place cobs on a scorching grill for 20 minutes, turning sometimes. For a campfire, wrap every corn cob in tin foil and place cobs in coals across the fireplace, rotating often.
5. As soon as cooked, fastidiously pull husks again and unfold every cob with remaining ¼ Tbsp of the butter combination. Sprinkle with parsley or cilantro for garnish.
In search of extra easy meal planning ideas and wholesome recipes for a more healthy way of life? Join our weekly e-newsletter for a wholesome recipe of the week (and vitamin articles and movies with a balanced residing philosophy to assist encourage wholesome habits however nonetheless save room on your favorites). Our vitamin e-newsletter is written by the Calgary Nutritionists on our workforce who every maintain knowledgeable Registered Dietitian license to make sure you are getting credible recommendation.