Ginger & Date Gentle Biscuits
February 15, 2017
: 15 Biscuits
: 10 min
: 16 min
: 26 min
These tremendous wholesome ‘Gentle Ginger and Date Biscuits’ are nice for bub’s 6m+ no sugar, wholesome and sweetened by pure sugars. Scrumptious for the entire household! A pleasant introduction to ginger for bub.
- 1.5 cups (150grams) x wholemeal (complete wheat) flour
- 1.5 tsp (5g) x baking powder
- 2x tbsp of grated recent ginger (alternately use ginger floor)
- 2x tbsp of cinnamon
- 2x tbsp of coconut oil (alternately unsalted butter)
- 1x massive egg
- 1x tsp of vanilla bean extract
- 10x dates
- 3x tbsp of full fats greek yogurt
- 1x banana
- Step 1 Set oven to 170 levels.
- Step 2 Line a big tray with baking paper.
- Step 3 Finely lower up OR mix all of the dates, then place into a big bowl.
- Step 4 Over the massive bowl utilizing a grater, grate approx 2x tablespoons of recent ginger.
- Step 5 Add ALL substances into this similar massive bowl.
- Step 6 Combine all substances.
- Step 7 As soon as mixed, roll the dough into 15 balls (or extra! i did comparatively massive balls that made up 15, relying the scale of the biscuit you need) and place balls evenly on the tray strains with baking paper (as per pic)
- Step 8 Dip a fork right into a cup of water, every time and use the fork to flatten every ball to make a biscuit form (be inventive)
- Step 9 As soon as all flattened, place biscuits into the over for 25 minutes till cooked.
- Step 10 Go away to chill, then both freeze the biscuits for later or place right into a jar.